Recent print and broadcast media articles reported on several clauses that will be included in the banking section of the emerging Hesderim (Arrangements) Law. One such clause includes the promotion of the establishment of credit unions, more commonly known as ‘social banks’. The idea behind thi...
- Our Services
- Representation Israeli Corporations in World-Wide Negotiations
- Financial Opinion Services for courts in Israel and overseas
- Strategic Financial Consulting – High Net Worth Individuals and Corporations
- Consulting on International Real Estate transactions-Corporate and Individuals
- Representation of Foreign Investors in Israel
- Contact Us
- 2019 in economy: Will the capital market lead to a global crisis?
- Bitcoin Fever: Will the Banks Get Left Behind or Maintain their Status?
- The Global Capital Market – Where To?
- Consumer Credit is on the Rise – Does it endanger the Israeli Economy?
- The Trump Effect: The Appearance of New Banks in the US and What it means